EB-2 Priority Dates are released by the USCIS for July 2014. The EB2 Priority Dates for India has finally moved to 1st September 2008!
The July 2014 Visa Bulletin is accessible at:
LATEST GREEN CARD PRIORITY DATES UPDATE – MOVEMENTS
India EB2 Priority Date Moved Forward from Nov 15th 2004 to Sept 1st 2008 —-> Big Move
India EB3 Priority Date Moved Forward from Oct 15th 2003 to Nov 1st 2003 —-> Tiny Move
China EB2 Priority Date Moved Forward from May 22nd 2009 to July 1st 2009 —–> Tiny Move
China EB3 Priority date is Oct 1st 2006 , same as lat month —–> No Move
Employment Based Categories:
- EB1 refers to priority workers. Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics, outstanding professors and researchers and certain executives and managers.
- EB2 refers to professionals holding advanced degrees, or persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
- EB3 refers to skilled workers and professionals holding baccalaureate degrees.
- EB4 refers to certain special immigrants. These include religious workers, certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government, former employees of the Panama Canal Company, retired employees of international organizations, certain dependents of international organization employees and certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- EB5 refers to employment creation investors.
Previous month’s Visa Bulletins Update:
If you want more updates on H-1B Visa and Green Cards, Like us on Facebook below to get Instant Updates.